I. FEES, ENROLMENT & REFUNDS
1. In the event of a student failing to attend the confirmed course, or complete the course for any reason other than the unlikely event that the course is cancelled by the school, no refunds of fees or deposits will be made and no entitlement to a later-date course will be granted.
2. Deposits are non-refundable. If you cancel your enrolment less than 30 days prior to the start date, no monies will be refunded.
3. The balance of the full course fee should be paid no less than 30 days prior to the commencement date. Failure to pay the balance by the due date will result in the deposit being forfeited.
4. A student is accepted for enrolment on and subject to the conditions that the student will attend on the commencement date.
5. Fees are not refundable if the course is interrupted or cancelled through an act of God or terrorist act.
6. Students will not be accepted on the commencement date unless full payment of fees has been made.
7. Course fees, deposits and other payments are non-transferable.
II. ATTENDANCE & ACHIEVEMENT
8. Students are required to attend on the first day at the time stated on their confirmation letter.
9. Students must have a 100% attendance
10. Classes will commence promptly at the published times, irrespective of whether all students are present. Classes will not be delayed to wait for latecomers, and teachers are not responsible for repeating work missed.
11. Paying for and/or attending a course fully does not guarantee a qualification, diploma or certificate of achievement. Awards of achievement are gained by the successful fulfilment of the criteria set out by the Master Trainer.