"The results are amazing, compliment after compliment and my boyfriend can't stop kissing me. I definitely recommend Theresa she really is lovely. I can't wait to have more treatments."
Lip fillers are probably the hottest beauty treatment right now.
These days, an injectable dermal filler is the most commonly used method of lip augmentation.
Lip augmentation is a type of non-surgical procedure that aims to alter the appearance of the lips by increasing their fullness through enlargement using fillers. You can do both lips, just the bottom, just plump up the top and by as little or as much as you want.
Theresa is fully qualified and insured to carry out aesthetic treatments, member of the AAIC Qualified in First Aid and also confident to manage any complications, including dissolving fillers.
LIP FILLER 1ml £220
LIP FILLER 1.5ml £250
LIP FILLER 2ml £420
*All Combination Packages exclude treatments for Rhinoplasty and Tear Troughs * We only accept over 18’s and proof of age will be required if we feel it is necessary.
Please read our full Terms & Conditions
Develop over 1-2 weeks
Duration of Results
Risks & Complications
Occasional bruising, infection, allergic reactions
Your Questions Answered...
Hyaluronic acid fillers are made of a sugar that occurs naturally in the body. Popular brands include Colena and Kairax Deep, Fillers can be thin and slightly thicker in consistency. They can fill both shallow areas, such as fine lines above the lips, and deeper folds, like those around the nose. Hyaluronic Acid fillers are also mostly dissolvable and can be removed with an injectable enzyme known as Hyaluronidase
In your late 20’s, the body stops producing collagen and elastin, the two proteins that work together to keep tissue firm and skin elastic, without these two proteins, the body begins to display the typical signs of ageing. Dermal fillers are popular and versatile anti-ageing injectable treatment that volumize, plumps, and lifts the skin leaving it contoured, smooth, and youthful. Injectables attract water to plump up the skin. As a result, trouble spots nearly disappear.
Injectable filler is a soft tissue filler injected into the skin to help fill in facial wrinkles, restoring a smoother appearance. The results vary from several months to over a year. Some research shows that repeated injections may help stimulate the body’s own natural production of collagen.
- Non-invasive with almost no recovery time necessary.
- Treatment can be used to fill minor to moderate lines and wrinkles
- Extremely effective around the mouth, nose and eyes
- Restoring a youthful, smoother appearance
- Reconstruct contour deformities on the face
- Effective and helpful to those with early signs of aging
- Not permanent and will break down naturally
- Tailored to your needs and performed by experienced technician
- No patch test required
- Suitable for vegans
- Avoid alcohol at least 24 hours before.
- Do not take: Ibuprofen, Aspirin, Omega 3 Acid medication 7 days prior to the treatment.
- If you’re on anticoagulants, please check with your doctor if you can stop taking your medication.
- Lip augmentation can sometimes bring on an outbreak to cold sores. To prevent this, you should take preventative medication starting the day before your treatment.
- Try to avoid alcohol for 24 hours after treatment.
- No exercise except for 24-48 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid squeezing or massaging the treated areas for several hours after treatment as this could change the final results.
- Do not expose yourself to excessive sun or heat until any initial swelling and redness have resolved.
- No not take Aspirin, Exedrin, Ibuprofen, Aleve or Advil for 2 days after treatment
- If you experience swelling please apply cold compresses to the treatment area for 5-10 minutes every couple hours
Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Clients with hypertrophic scarring.
Clients with allergies or intolerant reactions to hyaluronic acid (HA) or mannitol or lidocaine
Clients with skin inflammation.
Clients taking certain medications, including antibiotics and chemotherapy.