- A FREE NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION: If you have ever considered having a permanent makeup treatment carried out, but you are unsure of what to expect, come and have a friendly chat with Theresa or Hannah.
- A non refundable £50 deposit over the phone to secure an appointment, along with adding your details into the database booking system, You are then sent out a patch test in the post to your address.
- The patch test should be carried out at least 24 hours before the treatment is carried out. This is to ensure you are not allergic to any of the products are used.
- You arrive at your appointment and have a further in-depth thorough consultation, discussing what you are looking to achieve and what is the most appropriate shape, colour and density for you.
- Numbing cream is applied whilst you complete your consultation forms. During this time the cream will have time to work, approximately 15-20 mins.
- The numbing cream is removed and the area that is going to be treated will be photographed
- WE DO NOT REMOVE all eyebrow Hair, only eyebrow hair that is not inline with the new template.
- Measurements are taken and this enables Theresa to draw in the new brow, lip or eyeliner contour and select a colour that will suit your face shape, skin tone and hair colouring. We work together on this part to achieve the most suitable results for you.
- When you are 100% happy with the shape – we will then go ahead and start implanting the pigment
- Really effective numbing agents are used during the treatment – You will experience a slight vibrating/scratchy sensation
- AFTER THE TREATMENT – Theresa or Hannah will discuss the all important aftercare instructions and supply you with a signed copy for you to take home – along with some soothing aftercare balm
- You are then are required to return back to clinic 4-12 weeks after the initial treatment; which is included in the price. This free retouch excludes any split payment plans.
For frequently asked questions about permanent makeup, please go here:
If you have any questions or need to make an adjustment to your booking please allow at least 72 hours notice.
If you need to book can you call us on 0774 706 5385 and we can check the availability and will send you a patch test out in the post. If we are not available please leave a message, and we will return your call within 12 hours.