Expertly designed in conjunction with artists and engineers, the Bellar Cosmetic Tattoo machine creates the perfect synergy of form and functionality. Crafted from medical grade components, and assembled and tested one at a time during the production process to ensure flawless performance.
Its slim, light design allows a comfortable grip regardless of the procedure’s length. The Bellar’s precise performance make it the ideal device for artists who aim for the best possible results. Microbeau International pioneers advancements that cater to the most competitive solutions, by creating new standards and shaping the evolution of the micro-pigmentation industry.
The Bellar Cosmetic Tattoo Machine – Core Kit contains the following products:
Mini DC Connector
- Comfortable and Lightweight design – 67g (2.36oz) for easy maneuverability
- Powerful compact MotorBolt system specifically designed to meet the demands of micropigmentation
- Precise stroke length of 1.7mm for accurate PMU techniques
- Adjustable autoclavable grip to regulate needle depth, plus disposable grip option
- Needle depth adjustment from 0 – 4mm
- Includes Mini DC connector cable for optimal connectivity performance
- Ideal for hairstrokes, eyeliner, whip shading, scalp micropigmentation, and the creation of beauty!
- Compatible with all coil and rotary machines
- Built in magnets and grippy silicone for use on a variety of surfaces
- Simple push/Rotary control to turn on/off output and to change voltage (No pedal required to run)
- Color indicates voltage (range 1.5 – 17)
- Maintained or momentary foot pedal modes
- Jump start enabled for hard starting rotaries
- Fully machined, Anodized Aluminum housing
- Available in silver or black
- Dimensions: 1 3/4” height, 2 7/8” diameter, 6.4 oz. weight
- Comprehensive 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Includes: Atom power supply and power adapter